This Award Winning Heart Chakra blend contains sencha green tea, the legendary origins of green tea date back more than 4,000 years ago in China, making it the oldest herbal tea known. Green tea is high in catechins which are antioxidants that assist in prevention of cell damage by free radicals. This blend contains the sweetness of vanilla pods and the high vibrational energy from the red rose petals allowing your heart chakra to radiate love. Winner of the 2015 Golden Leaf Award for Best Flavoured Green Tea.
When the Heart Chakra is balanced
- Ability to forgive
- Trusting and accepting of others
- Able to create healthy boundaries
- Give and receive love unconditionally
- Give generously, caring and compassionate
- Not too hot....SpiritualiTEA Heart Chakra tisane contains Sencha Green Tea and to ensure you experience the flavour and aroma of green tea it is important to know some key brewing tips. The temperature of the water you add to your green tea should be 70-80 degrees celcius. There are some new kettles available now that allow you to choose the degree setting for heating, if you don’t have one of these, generally waiting 5 minutes for the water to cool is adequate.
- Flavour and sweetness of green tea is determined by a number of amino acids and natural sugars which are dissolved at lower temperatures. Bitterness and astringency of the tea is what comes from the tannins within the tea. Hence by adding boiling water we release more bitterness.
- To ensure you get to experience the smooth flavour of our Sencha Green tea with the extra sweetness of the Vanilla pods and delicate energy of the red rose petals, boil your kettle and wait until the water has cooled before adding it to your leaves.
- Not too long...Green tea does not require a long steeping time. Generally 1-2 minutes is all that is required. Too long a steeping time will result in more bitterness and less balanced flavour. Ensuring the correct temperature and time of steeping will allow your tea is JUST RIGHT. Makes 25 cups.
Sencha Green Tea, Vanilla Pods and Red Rose Petals. 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 1:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 1:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6 standard delivery
$14.95 express delivery
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery.
*Please note that Australia Post has suspended guaranteed next day delivery. Express shipping will take priority over standard shipping, however there is no guarantee that your order will be delivered the following business day.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
Sassy Organics is now shipping to New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong. The final delivery cost is based on the weight of your parcel and displayed at the checkout.
Please note that all import duties, taxes and charges are unable to be included in the item, shipping and handling costs. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with the customs office in your country to determine what these additional costs will be before proceeding with purchase. You can also learn more by visiting Australia Post guidelines for New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong.
ECO FRIENDLY PACKAGING
Committed to environmental sustainability, Sassy Organics only uses eco friendly packaging to protect both your products and the planet. In 2020, we removed all plastic from our packaging, including Australia Post satchels and plastic packaging tape. Sassy Organics now wraps all orders using eco friendly craft paper and locally sourced boxes, to avoid breakages and minimise our eco footprint.
CARBON NEUTRAL DELIVERIES
We use Australia Post’s carbon neutral parcel delivery service, to offset our emissions and ensure all Sassy Organics orders are carbon neutral. You can learn more about our commitments to you, the planet and the animals here.
Where we don't use Australia Post, we use a shipping service provide Shippit. For deliveries booked on Shippit's delivery services, Shippit measures how much carbon is generated by their courier partners from the moment a parcel is picked up to the moment it's delivered. Based on this calculation, Shippit purchases carbon offsets to support projects that prevent and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by the same amount to reduce emissions overall. Not only do Shippit neutralise the carbon emitted by their courier partners, but the offset projects they invest in also deliver economic, community and social benefits. You can learn more about Shippit sustainability here.
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️