Organic Merchant Certified Organic Moroccan Mint Green Iced Tea
A refreshing and exotic blend of organic green tea and mint. Naturally high in protective antioxidants, this blend is traditionally used to ease digestion and lift energy. Fantastic served chilled over ice with a sprig of mint. Not only are organic iced tea cocktails perfect for summer days, they are a lovely health inspired beverage to share with friends. The glorious colour alone grants it a personal invitation to any table. All Organic Merchant Teas are certified organic and get hand-blended in small batches by experienced naturopaths to optimise health and wellbeing. This tea is sugar free and contains no artificial colours or flavours. Makes 15+ litres of tea.
There are three simple methods for making iced tea.
- Using Hot Water (Quick brewing time, but needs to cool down)
- Using Cold Water (Cold brewing tea takes longer, but develops more delicate flavours that make a beautiful iced tea)
- Fizzy Iced Tea with Soda Water (The most refreshing version you will ever try – perfect for summer)
How to make iced tea using hot water?
- Add a litre of freshly boiled water to 1 to 2 heaped tablespoons of loose leaf tea and let it rest for around 5-30 minutes, depending on how full bodied you prefer the flavour. Note: Watch out with blends containing green or black tea, as these might release bitters when steeped for too long or when too many leaves are used. Give it a taste to see how well developed the aroma is every couple minutes.
- Allow to cool down naturally or enjoy directly served over ice cubes for instant iced tea.
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How to speed up the cooling process?
You can speed up the cooling process by stirring in some ice cubes until melted or putting your homemade iced tea in your fridge or freezer for a while. But watch out to not store the hot beverage in there directly as it might heat up the fridge. We recommend to let it reach room temperature before storing it. Organic Merchant homemade iced teas are fantastic as a cocktail mixer or non alcoholic mocktail base.Serve in an iced tea jug with freshly cut lemon slices or a couple of mint leafs to give it the final touch to your liking. Jazz it up however you like to create your own version for the next pitcher.
How to cold brew tea?
Cold brewed tea is our personal favourite type of iced tea, as we find the flavours to come out more delicate. Follow the steps below to infuse tea in cold water.
- Add 2 to 3 heaped tablespoons of your favourite loose leaf tea to a litre of room temperature water.
- Leave to infuse for a minimum of 1-2 hours and occasionally stir. Taste test every 30 minutes until flavour is developed enough and to your liking. Sometimes we leave everything sitting for 6 or even 12 hours, depending on the blend we choose to make. Black and green tea blends usually infuse quicker than herbal or fruit teas.
- When the taste is to your liking, strain the beverage through a fine mesh and serve with ice and a squeeze of lemon.
Depending on the loose leaf iced tea blend you choose, it might not be sweet enough for your liking. In that case we recommend dissolving a teaspoon of maple syrup in 20 ml of hot water, and adding it to the iced tea, after it has been strained. If brewed correctly, cold brewed tea has a very smooth mouth feel and delicate soft notes, compared to making it hot. In case the tea tastes bitter, try using less leaves and infusing it for a shorter time.
How to make iced tea with soda water – a fizzy version?
- Use 4-6 heaped tablespoons of loose leaf tea per litre of (normal) water to brew a strong infusion, the basis for sparkling iced tea. Let it infuse for a minimum of 1-2 hours before straining. Note: Be careful to not let it sit too long with black, green or white tea blends. For those kind of teas you might prefer following our cold-brewing method.
- After straining you can either let it cool down a bit more, or just straight up mix it with soda water. The ratio we recommend is 1 to 1, but depends on your personal preferences.
- Serve the fizzy iced tea over ice cubes and with some fresh mint.
Sencha Green Tea, Peppermint, Spearmint. 100% Certified Organic
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 3:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 3:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6.95 standard delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $9.95 standard delivery for parcels over 500 g
$9.95 express delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $14.95 express delivery for parcels over $500 g
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️