Black Chicken Remedies HairOM Restorative Hair Oil & Scalp Treatment (30 ml)
We’d all like more luscious looking locks, every strand exuding shine and strength. But to achieve head turning hair you need to go back to your roots. HairOM hair oil resonates with your scalp and hair follicles by feeding nutrients directly where it’s needed most. Rich in fatty acids, Omega 3 and a range of precious essential and botanical oils, this hair oil enriches your scalp, promoting blood circulation and regeneration of new hair. Best of all it won’t just be healthy, it will look healthy too. You won’t be able to stop running your fingers through your soft, frizz-free and gorgeous head of hair. See ingredients tab for additional ingredient benefit.
- Apply 1-2 teaspoons of oil into your palm and massage into your scalp before working the rest into your hair through to the ends
- Wrap your hair in a towel or tie in up for one hour or more if possible
- Wash out any unabsorbed treatment with shampoo
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Has been used for thousands of years as a remedy for thinning and brittle hair, plus it has been scientifically proven to prevent premature greying. It is one of the top essential oils for promoting hair thickness and growth. It’s used to increase cellular metabolism, which in turn stimulates hair growth and promotes the healing of dry and dandruff prone skin.
- Cedarwood – Used to help stimulate the hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp. It can promote hair growth and slow hair loss; it can also treat thinning hair and various types of alopecia.
- Lavender Oil – Not just a calming scent, Lavender oil possesses hair growth-promoting properties as well as antimicrobial properties – used to combat bacterial and fungal skin disorders. It soothes the scalp and heals dry skin and hair.
- Argan Oil – Contains Vitamin E (lots of it), Omega 3, 9 fatty acids and antioxidants, all known to nourish moisturise and protect your hair from heat. It’s also wonderful at reducing brittle and fizzy hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
- Geranium Bourbon – Is known for its effect on the olfactory system and mind. The sweet and floral smell of geranium oil calms and relaxes the body and mind and has been used traditionally for decades for hair regrowth. It is known to nourish and tone the scalp. Geranium works on the sebaceous (oil) glands of the scalp, regulating the secretion of sebum. This helps to balance both dry and oily scalps, resulting in smooth and silky hair.
- Jojoba Oil – is high in vitamins A, E and D and is great for all hair types. It helps repair damage to your hair and promotes new, healthy hair growth.
- Clary Sage – This wonderful remedy can be used to help relieve stress and balance hormones, it works as a natural remedy for stress-induced hair loss. Clary sage works well with jojoba oil; the two can help to regulate oil production on the skin, helping you to avoid scaly or flaky patches that lead to dandruff.
- Hemp Oil – Contains fatty acids like Omega 6 and Omega 3. These fatty acids help stimulate hair growth. The proteins in hemp oil help in the formation of keratin. Hemp oil also helps improve the blood circulation to the scalp.
- Sesame Oil – It’s not just delicious in Asian dishes, it’s also a preventer of premature grey hairs and colour loss. Just like sunscreen, sesame oil is a natural sun-blocking agent. It helps prevent potential damage during extended sun exposure. By improving scalp blood circulation it also promotes hair growth and is highly penetrative nature means it helps heal chemical damage from colouring.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant, when applied to your scalp it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles – healthy follicles encourage hair growth.
Rosmarinus Officialis (Rosemary essential oil), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood), Lavendula Angustofolia* (Lavender oil), Argania Spinosa* (Argan oil), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Bourbon), Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba oil), Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage), Cannabis Sativa* (Hemp oil), Sesamum Indicum* (Sesame oil), Mixed Tocopherols from non-GMO soy sources (Vitamin E). *Certified Organic
*Please note that Australia Post is currently experiencing delays across the country and the standard shipping time outlined below may not apply. Please see Sassy Organics COVID-19 Update page for the latest information.
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 1:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 1:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $7.95 standard delivery
$14.95 express delivery
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
Sassy Organics is now shipping to New Zealand with standard shipping starting from $10. Your final delivery cost will be displayed in your cart, during checkout, which will be based on the weight of your parcel.
Please note that all import duties, taxes and charges are unable to be included in the item, shipping and handling costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with the customs office in your country to determine what these additional costs will be before proceeding with purchase. You can also learn more by vising Australia Post guidelines for New Zealand orders.
Please note that Australia Post is currently experiencing delays across the country and your parcel may take longer to arrive. Please see Sassy Organics COVID-19 Update page for the latest information.
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️