Let’s talk about sensitive skin. We know it’s frustrating and uncomfortable but do you actually know why your skin is easily irritated? Put simply, your skin is a lot like a brick wall. It’s made up of multiple components that help form a barrier. But when that wall is compromised i.e. cracks begin to form and bricks become loose, it’s easy for outside things to make their way inside – that’s when irritation occurs. It’s the same reason lemon juice on your skin only hurts when it comes into contact with a cut or opening. So how does this formula make your skin stronger? It contains natural ingredients rich in lipids and fatty acids (essential for healthy cells) that actually strengthen your sensitive skin. That means it helps to improve your skin’s ability to protect it from things that may cause irritation. Black Chicken Remedies also removed the bi-carb soda and replaced it with remedies that neutralise odour, absorb moisture and replenish skin tissue – a true remedy. It’s all the strength of Axilla Deodorant Paste original and it’s formulated for sensitive skin.
- Bicarb free
- Made with love in Australia
- Does not contain synthetic fragrances
- Is completely invisible upon application
- Contains pure essential oils and botanical extracts
- Does not contain harmful aluminium salts or compounds
- Does not contain alcohol, parabens, propylene glycol, triclosans or other harmful chemicals
No roll-ons or sprays here – just finger friendly fun. Applying our deodorant paste is just like moisturising your armpits. Grab a pea sized amount with your finger and gently rub it into your armpits until it warms and dissolves. Simple!
Keep your Axilla in a warm spot like your bedroom or makeup bag to prevent it from firming up during those cooler months. We suggest using your finger nail backwards in the cooler months.
- Tapioca – absorbs moisture
- Vitamin E – soothes skin irritations (lipid)
- Organic Camellia Tea oil – soothes skin irritations
- Organic Coconut oil – antibacterial and neutralises odour (lipid)
- Organic Vegetable Glycerine – absorbs moisture and hydrates skin
- Organic Shea Butter – anti-inflammatory and soothing on the skin (lipid)
- Candelilla wax – is rich in nutrients and is easily absorbed creating an instant barrier to prevent chemicals irritating the skin
- Magnesium Hydroxide – An antibacterial that calms as it lowers cortisol levels and improves cellular processes. It’s effective at detoxifying the skin and treating sensitive skin areas
- Diatomaceous Earth – Diatomaceous Earth is almost perfectly pH neutral, meaning it won’t irritate skin that is sensitive to acidic or alkaline levels. It’s rich in silica and highly antimicrobial, which is why it works so well
- Borage seed oil – a type of fatty acid well researched for treating inflammatory skin disorders and for its antioxidant properties. Ideal for skin that can’t produce sufficient protective oils, and suffering from inflammation and irritation
Butyrospermum Parkii* (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera* (Coconut oil), Borago Officinalis* (Borage seed oil), Camellia Oleifera* (Camellia Tea oil), Mixed Tocopherols from Non-GMO Soy sources (Vitamin E oil), Vegetable Glycerine* not derived from palm oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla wax), Magnesium Hydroxide, Amorphous Silica (Diatomaceous Earth Powder)*, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca)
With essential oils
Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit essential oil), Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin essential oil), Pelargonium Graveness (Geranium Bourbon essential oil), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang essential oil) *Certified Organic ingredients.
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 3:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 3:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6.95 standard delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $9.95 standard delivery for parcels over 500 g
$9.95 express delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $14.95 express delivery for parcels over $500 g
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️