This miracle organic hair conditioner by Tabitha James Kraan has been designed to be layered, acting as a traditional conditioner, a nourishing scalp cream, a leave-in conditioner and a high performance styling tool. Harnessing the restorative and structuring properties of oats, infused with our signature blend of organic hair oils to protect and create manageable, soft hair without any build-up. By layering the Tabitha James Kraan Organic 4-in-1 Conditioner Amber Rose you will achieve long term retention of moisture. Apply after cleansing, then before styling in multiple layers to smooth, texturise, volumise and enhance curl whilst preserving moisture.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Topical application will soothe and calm an irritated scalp
- Moisture infusion enhances hair colour and creates shine & lustre
- Infuses the hair with deep moisture in a way that is designed to be layered
- Restores and protects the hair, adding buoyancy and increased ability to smooth the hair
- Reduces frizz and fly-away hair, whilst restoring long lasting moisture to the entire hair shaft
- As a traditional conditioner. Apply to wet hair & comb through. Leave 2-10 minutes then rinse
- Use as a leave-in conditioner. Apply 1 pump to the mid-lengths and ends of wet or dry hair
- Use as a scalp moisturiser for a dry/flaky scalp. Apply topically where needed
- Use as a high performance styling tool to smooth, texturise, volumise and enhance curls. Apply a minimum of 3 pumps to wet hair and style accordingly. Build multiple layers to plump the hair. Be brave! For bigger hair apply multiple layers
Certified organic Rosehip Oil, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil and essential oils of Rose, Patchouli, Neroli, Chamomile and Ylang Ylang. 92% Certified Organic Ingredients
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 1:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 1:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $7.95 standard delivery
$14.95 express delivery
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
Sassy Organics is now shipping to New Zealand with standard shipping starting from $10. Your final delivery cost will be displayed in your cart, during checkout, which will be based on the weight of your parcel.
Please note that all import duties, taxes and charges are unable to be included in the item, shipping and handling costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with the customs office in your country to determine what these additional costs will be before proceeding with purchase. You can also learn more by vising Australia Post guidelines for New Zealand orders.
Please note that Australia Post is currently experiencing delays across the country and your parcel may take longer to arrive. Please see Sassy Organics COVID-19 Update page for the latest information.
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️