This beautiful anti-ageing, nourishing and cooling eye cream by Vanessa Megan, is known to regenerate and protect the delicate skin around the eyes. The certified organic ingredients of scientifically proven anti-ageing IBR-Domin, combined with our hydrating, cooling and anti-aging blend of extracts have been specially chosen for this eye cream to help assist in smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, boost hydration and bring a healthy brightness to the delicate eye area, giving fresh life to tired eyes. This eye cream contains IBR-Dormin, cucumber extract, white tea extract, pomegranate extract, jojoba oil, rosehip oil and vitamin E. IBR-Dormin slows down skin cell proliferation, making this a valuable ingredient for anti-ageing and skin lightening, reducing age spots, maintaining healthy, younger looking skin. Environmental stressors (UV light & pollutants) enhance cell proliferation and lead to premature ageing. See ingredients tab for additional ingredient benefit.
Gently pat a small amount of cream around the orbital bone of the delicate eye area before bed. Alternatively use first thing in the morning for a cooling effect. For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.Note how correctly use Vanessa Megan airless bottles and pumps.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can penetrate through layers of skin, it can also promoting collagen production which helps keep the skin look young and supple
- Pomegranate extract is rich in vitamin C, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), potassium and polyphenols. A potent anti-oxidant and free radical scavenger that helps to reduce the appearance of age lines & wrinkles
- White tea extract is a protective tonic for ageing skin, may assist in diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Protects from drying effects of the sun. Also assists with moisturising, softening, nourishing and re-mineralising
- Rosehip oil is high in Essential fatty acids include omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Essential fatty acids help to regenerate skin cells and to repair damaged skin tissue. they quench dry, sun damaged skin and help to improve the appearance of wrinkles
- Cucumber extract. The pH of cucumber extract is the same as that of human skin. Cucumber contains a number of minerals that are beneficial such as magnesium, potassium and silica. Silica helps assist in reducing wrinkles and fine lines by aiding in the tightening of collagen
- Jojoba oil has properties that are the closest to our own skin's sebum therefore when applied to the skin it penetrates easily, without leaving a greasy or tacky feeling, this oil helps the skin to be pliant keeping it elastic and has even shown the ability to reduce wrinkles or minimize fine lines
*Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Cetearyl olivate (olive emulsifier), Sorbitan Olivate (olive emulsifier), *Simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil, Leuconostoc (radish root) ferment filtrate, *Rosa eglanteria seed oil (rosehip oil), *Glycerin, *Cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, *Olea europaea (olive leaf) extract, *Eleutherococcus senticosus (siberian ginseng) extract, *Camellia sinensis (white tea) extract, *Granatum Fruit (pomegranate) extract, *Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, *Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Xanthan gum, Tocopheryl Acetate (natural vitamin E), Sambucus nigra (fruit) extract, *Glyceryl caprylate, Rosa damascena (Rose Maroc) essential Oil, *Hippophae rhamnoides L (seabuckthorn fruit oil). *Certified organic ingredients. 100% Natural, 86.22 % Certified Organic
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 3:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 3:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6.95 standard delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $9.95 standard delivery for parcels over 500 g
$9.95 express delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $14.95 express delivery for parcels over $500 g
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️