This beautiful anti-ageing, nourishing and cooling eye cream by Vanessa Megan®, is known to regenerate and protect the delicate skin around the eyes. The certified organic ingredients of scientifically proven anti-ageing IBR-Domin®, combined with our hydrating, cooling and anti-aging blend of extracts have been specially chosen for this eye cream to help assist in smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, boost hydration and bring a healthy brightness to the delicate eye area, giving fresh life to tired eyes. This eye cream contains IBR-Dormin®, cucumber extract, white tea extract, pomegranate extract, jojoba oil, rosehip oil and vitamin E. IBR-Dormin® slows down skin cell proliferation, making this a valuable ingredient for anti-ageing and skin lightening, reducing age spots, maintaining healthy, younger looking skin. Environmental stressors (UV light & pollutants) enhance cell proliferation and lead to premature ageing. To learn about ingredient benefits, click on the ingredients tab. The difference between serums and moisturisers
Gently pat a small amount of cream around the orbital bone of the delicate eye area before bed. Alternatively use first thing in the morning for a cooling effect. For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.Note how correctly use Vanessa Megan airless bottles and pumps. Note that Vanessa Megan uses airless bottles for the face moisturises. Read more on how airless bottles and pumps work HERE.
100% Natural / 86.22 % Certified Organic: *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Cetearyl olivate (olive emulsifier), Sorbitan Olivate (olive emulsifier), *Simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil, Leuconostoc (radish root) ferment filtrate, *Rosa eglanteria seed oil (rosehip oil), *Glycerin, *Cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, *Olea europaea (olive leaf) extract, *Eleutherococcus senticosus (siberian ginseng) extract, *Camellia sinensis (white tea) extract, *Granatum Fruit (pomegranate) extract, *Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, *Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Xanthan gum, Tocopheryl Acetate (natural vitamin E), Sambucus nigra (fruit) extract, *Glyceryl caprylate, Rosa damascena (Rose Maroc) essential Oil, *Hippophae rhamnoides L (seabuckthorn fruit oil). *Certified organic ingredients
- Cucumber extract. The pH of cucumber extract is the same as that of human skin. Cucumber contains a number of minerals that are beneficial such as magnesium, potassium and silica. Silica helps assist in reducing wrinkles and fine lines by aiding in the tightening of collagen.
- White tea extract is a protective tonic for ageing skin, may assist in diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Protects from drying effects of the sun. Also assists with moisturising, softening, nourishing and re-mineralising.
- Pomegranate extract is rich in vitamin C, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), potassium and polyphenols. A potent anti-oxidant and free radical scavenger that helps to reduce the appearance of age lines & wrinkles.
- Jojoba oil has properties that are the closest to our own skin's sebum therefore when applied to the skin it penetrates easily, without leaving a greasy or tacky feeling, this oil helps the skin to be pliant keeping it elastic and has even shown the ability to reduce wrinkles or minimize fine lines.
- Rosehip oil is high in Essential fatty acids include omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Essential fatty acids help to regenerate skin cells and to repair damaged skin tissue. they quench dry, sun damaged skin and help to improve the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can penetrate through layers of skin, it can also promoting collagen production which helps keep the skin look young and supple.
Luxury on your face1 May 2017This eye cream by Vanessa Megan is my essential. It is packed with quality ingredients, but has a light consistency. I use it morning and night and it does a great job at reducing the wrinkles (or at least the appearance of it). It works beautifully overnight as I don't have any wrinkles when I wake up in the morning. It might not be cheap but you pay that much for some of the high brand products, packed with chemicals. If you want a quality, luxury product that really does the job, it is worth spending a little more.