Certified Organic 2012 Probiotic & Prebiotic Super Blend Powder (150 g)
150 g (60 serves)
A healthy digestive systems is full of bacteria-both 'friendly' and 'unfriendly'. The 'friendly' or probiotic bacteria should predominate. However this intricate ratio can become unbalanced due to poor eating habits, medication, antibiotics, tummy upsets, chemicals, stress and illness. Sign of bacteria imbalance include digestive problems, constipation or diarrhoea, food allergies & sensitivities, sugar and carbohydrate cravings, fatigue, acne, eczema, fungal infections, poor immune system, colds & flu, poor concentration and inflammatory disorders.
Food allergies are a major cause of gastrointestinal inflammation, as is the disturbance of good gut bacteria. This leads to an unbalanced digestive system making it more difficult to absorb the goodness from food eaten and even nutrient starvation. NuFerm 2012 blend helps replenish the 'friendly' intestinal flora for gut bacterial balance, essential for good digestion and a healthy bowel and immune system. NuFerm’s Organic 2012 Blend is a blend of non gluten wholefoods broken down by 12 strains of probiotics. The 20 living wholefoods are broken down (fermented) by lactobacilli bacteria to enhance the foods goodness. The bacteria naturally break the foods down to allow optimum nutrient absorption. Early trials indicate that the foods chosen for additional energy are proving to be very successful. Certified organic and made with selected non gluten wholefoods, in a readily absorbable format that combine billions of Live Probiotics from 12 key strains of friendly bacteria and naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids, phyto-nutreints & enzymes found in specially fselected wholefoods. NuFerm contain no binders or chemicals and is free from soy, gave, dairy, gluten, GMO, colours, flavours, fillers and preservatives
First time users: Start with 1/8th teaspoon and gradually increase. Daily use: 1 teaspoon (max. 3). 1/2 teaspoon on rising and 1/2 before bed in pure water or juice. Can be added to a green smoothie or sprinkled on meals.
- Spirulina - has a high proportion of protein than yeast, fish and lean meat or even dried egg. Spirulina was also discovered to be an excellent source of Vitamin B 12, containing more than twice as much as the usually accepted provider of Vitamin B 12 – liver.
- Linseed - is high in essential fatty acids & is a healing mucilage. Linseed can be good for the bowel system; it can sooth cramps & heal inflammations. It provides omega 3 & omega 6 oil.
- Lentils - contain six important minerals, two types of B-vitamins and protein as well as being high in fibre and containing virtually no fat. Lentils help to lower cholesterol and due to their fibre content can manage blood-sugar disorders by preventing blood sugar levels rising after a meal.
- Chick Peas - are one of the earliest cultivated vegetables because they are high in fibre, low in fat (polyunsaturated) and a good source of zinc, folate and protein. Due to the healthy carbohydrates in chickpeas they are suitable for people who have diabetes or are insulin sensitive.
- Bio Dynamic Rice - contains high levels of insoluble fibre and contributes B Vitamins – folic acid and pyridoxine – iron, and potassium. Brown rice also contains the B Vitamin thiamine, which is present in the bran. Rice is an excellent source of complex carbohydrates.
- Mung Beans - the average protein content of Australian mung beans is 23% and the average carbohydrate content is 63%. Mung beans are high in protein, contains the minerals calcium, iron potassium and phosphorous and Vitamins: A, B complex and small amounts of C.
- Adzuki Beans - are easy to digest. They are a good source of protein, zinc, iron, A & B group Vitamins, calcium and potassium. Adzuki beans are valued for their low fat, high protein and natural sugar nutritional profile and are an excellent source of dietary fibre.
- Dunaliella Salina - is a single celled, salt-water micro-algae that accumulates massive amounts of carotenoids under appropriate growth conditions. Natural Mixed Carotenoids found in Dunaliella salina are among nature’s best antioxidants, containing a variety of carotenoids including Beta Carotene, Alphacarotene and Xanthophylls like Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin and Lutein. Natural Mixed Carotenoids belong to a family of naturally occurring yellow, orange and red pigments, which are found in various fruits, cruciferous, yellow and dark – green vegetables and also abundantly in algae.
- Sweet Potato-dried - are free of saturated fats & cholesterol, high in the anti-oxidant Vitamin C, high potency Vitamin A, soluble fibre, resistant starch and also a good source of folate & potassium. The yellow or orange colour is directly related to beta-carotene, a precursor of Vitamin A.
- Quinoa - has an almost perfect amino acid composition, a high content of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, iron & low sodium content. The true value of Quinoa has been known for a long time.
- Alfalfa Seed - is a good source of vitamin B1, B2, niacin, calcium, iron, and is an excellent source of protein. Alfalfa seed has a percentage protein by weight of 35% as opposed to lean beef which has 28% protein by weight.
- Ginger - is a great source of vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, iron, zinc, potassium and most B vitamin categories. Ginger can assist in relieving stomach cramping, diarrhoea, indigestion and gas pains as it increases your digestive fluids and saliva.
- Beetroot-dry - no fat, very few calories, high in fibre, good variety of vitamins and minerals, including folate, potassium and manganese. Raw or cooked nutritional value is not lost. Excellent for anemic people.
- Cabbage-dry - is high in the amino acid glutamine, which is the most necessary amino acid for healing the lining of the gut wall – important for anyone with IBS, leaky gut, allergies etc etc. Is an excellent source of manganese, calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, fibre, folate and omega-3 fatty acids. In Larger amounts of cabbage there is sodium, zinc and copper. Vitamin quality of cabbage is high as it contains Vitamin C, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin k, folate, vitamin A and protein. Most importantly cabbage is very high in Vitamin C.
- Molasses - is extracted by boiling sugar cane juice. Molasses contains iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, copper, zinc, manganese & other trace minerals.
- Chia Seeds - also known as ‘Atzec gold’. Chia Seeds gave the Aztec’s the strength to travel their vast empire, stretching from modern day Mexico to Panama, build countless cities and conquer savage enemies with ease…they believed this one tiny seed gave them supernatural energy and power…it was a gift from their gods. This tiny seed is more potent then many varieties of food we have available 500 years later. This is because they are very high in bone-building calcium, protein, omega 3’s (mainly in the form of alpha linolenic acid.) and fibre. They promote healthy heart functions, healthy cholesterol levels and healthy cardiovascular systems. Chia seeds also ease occasional constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, cramps and gas. They have no taste at all just energizing nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants turning your prized recipes into healthy, energizing super meals!
- Amaranth - amaranth is naturally gluten free, High in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and appreciable amounts of calcium.
- Pepitas (Pumpkin seeds) - has Anti-Inflammatory benefits as it contains omgea-3 fats and minerals such as Zinc, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, iron an copper and is a good source of protein.
- Sunflower Seeds - again have Anti-Inflammatory benefits as well as Cardiovascular Benefits. Sunflower seeds contain a healthy source of Vitamin E and magnesium.
*The above foods have been through a licensed natural organic fermentation process using natural organic bacteria.
All the following Lactobacillus bacteria are used in the fermentation process and are cultured from food. (not dairy or fecal matter or laboratory bred)
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Delbrueckii
- Lactobacillus Caseii
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus Caucasicus
- Lactobacillus Fermenti
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Lactobacillus Brevis
- Lactobacillus Helveticus
- Lactobacillus Lactis
- Bifidabacterium Bifidum
- Saccharomyces Boulardii
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
These yeast strains are added to the formulation of the Organic 2012 and are responsible for the presence of B-Vitamins so necessary to maintain health.
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 1:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 1:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6 standard delivery
$14.95 express delivery
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery.
*Please note that Australia Post has suspended guaranteed next day delivery. Express shipping will take priority over standard shipping, however there is no guarantee that your order will be delivered the following business day.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
Sassy Organics is now shipping to New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong. The final delivery cost is based on the weight of your parcel and displayed at the checkout.
Please note that all import duties, taxes and charges are unable to be included in the item, shipping and handling costs. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with the customs office in your country to determine what these additional costs will be before proceeding with purchase. You can also learn more by visiting Australia Post guidelines for New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong.
ECO FRIENDLY PACKAGING
Committed to environmental sustainability, Sassy Organics only uses eco friendly packaging to protect both your products and the planet. In 2020, we removed all plastic from our packaging, including Australia Post satchels and plastic packaging tape. Sassy Organics now wraps all orders using eco friendly craft paper and locally sourced boxes, to avoid breakages and minimise our eco footprint.
CARBON NEUTRAL DELIVERIES
We use Australia Post’s carbon neutral parcel delivery service, to offset our emissions and ensure all Sassy Organics orders are carbon neutral. You can learn more about our commitments to you, the planet and the animals here.
Where we don't use Australia Post, we use a shipping service provide Shippit. For deliveries booked on Shippit's delivery services, Shippit measures how much carbon is generated by their courier partners from the moment a parcel is picked up to the moment it's delivered. Based on this calculation, Shippit purchases carbon offsets to support projects that prevent and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by the same amount to reduce emissions overall. Not only do Shippit neutralise the carbon emitted by their courier partners, but the offset projects they invest in also deliver economic, community and social benefits. You can learn more about Shippit sustainability here.
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️