Black Chicken Remedies ICU Intensive Care Natural Eye Serum is a luxurious feeling, light weight serum that reduces fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles around the sensitive eye area. You know what they say ‘The eyes are the windows to your kidneys.’ Ok, we know they don’t really say that, but it’s kind of the reality folks! Your amazing eyes are a little prone to giving the game away on how much sleep you’ve had, water you’ve drunk and sun you’ve squinted at. The delicate skin around the eyes can be up to 10x thinner than the rest of your face and with no oil glands in that area you’re going to need a little extra help to keep that fresh, plump, hydrated look and feel we’re all after. Black Chicken Remedies potent ICU eye serum contains a blend of natural oils, including cucumber seed oil, that restore moisture and elasticity, whilst stimulating blood circulation and removing toxins and free radicals, which creates an overall effect of hydration, elasticity and improved appearance of fine lines and dark circles. Made with love in Australia. Vegan, cruelty free, with no added water or fillers.
- Improves elasticity and cell regeneration
- Visible reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores and retains moisture around eye area
- Specialised care for around the eyes where skin is 7-10x thinner than on the rest of the face
Apply a drop or two of the serum onto your fingertips and lightly dab under your eyes morning and night. Take care not to get the serum in your eyes or on your eyelids – as you blink it may travel into your eye.
- Organic Cucumber Seed Oil – contains a significant percentage of oleic acid, linoleic acid and phytosterols. These work in combination to strengthen the skin’s lipid barrier to restore moisture, support skin cell regeneration and elasticity.
- Milk Thistle Oil – used for over 2,000 years predominantly in the Mediterranean, milk thistle has a range of incredible health benefits. Specifically for external use on the skin it’s considered a potent antioxidant – removing pollutants and free radicals out of the body. Its protective qualities mean it’s a fantastic at reducing the signs of aging.
- Green Coffee Seed – chlorogenic acid present in green coffee beans can reduce the effects of free radicals in our body up to 10x than regular green tea. Aside from high levels of antioxidant agents, green coffee seed is also rich in fatty acids and esters including arahidic acid, linoleic acid and oleic acid, which nourish and moisturise our skin to stop sagging, discoloration and other ageing symptoms.
Silybum Marianum* (Milk Thistle oil), Cucumis Sativus Seed Oil (Cucumber oil), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium essential oil), Lavandula Angustifolia* (Lavender essential oil), Salvia Hispanica* (Chia seed oil), Coffea Arabica L* (Green coffee seed oil), Mixed Tocopherols – from non-GMO soy sources (Vitamin E). *Certified Organic
*Please note that Australia Post is currently experiencing delays across the country and the standard shipping time outlined below may not apply. Please see Sassy Organics COVID-19 Update page for the latest information.
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 1:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 1:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $7.95 standard delivery
$14.95 express delivery
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
Sassy Organics is now shipping to New Zealand with standard shipping starting from $10. Your final delivery cost will be displayed in your cart, during checkout, which will be based on the weight of your parcel.
Please note that all import duties, taxes and charges are unable to be included in the item, shipping and handling costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with the customs office in your country to determine what these additional costs will be before proceeding with purchase. You can also learn more by vising Australia Post guidelines for New Zealand orders.
Please note that Australia Post is currently experiencing delays across the country and your parcel may take longer to arrive. Please see Sassy Organics COVID-19 Update page for the latest information.
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️