Black Chicken Remedies 100% Natural Essential Oil Blend Serenity
Expert aromatherapeutic oil blends can powerfully affect the wellbeing and health of our bodies as well as our minds. Developing awareness of the scents released by these complex blends increases sensitivity and multiplies the benefits. These gorgeous remedial essential oil blends for use with essential oil diffuser or Nasalette Essential Oil Inhaler focus on different areas of wellbeing, whether for everyday use at home and work, or for other times when we might need a little extra help. Choose what you inhale, and feel the difference. A blend of pure remedial essential oils with powerful tonic benefits, fighting exhaustion, easing frustration and depression, calming and balancing the mind. See ingredients tab for additional ingredient benefit.
There are endless ways to get the most out of your essential oil blends.
- Add 4-5 odrops to essential oil diffuser
- To top up your Nasalette Essential Oil Inhaler
- Add 6-8 drops to your bath for a relaxing effect
- Add a few drops to your favourite carrier oil
- Tip a few drops onto a hanky for anytime smelling
- Basil – this oil is known as the ‘oil of renewal’. It aids in alleviating fatigue and exhaustion
- Mandarin – this fresh sweet oil brings an uplifting, happy, soothing effect to the mind. It helps calm an over-active mind and sooth restlessness
- Pink Grapefruit – a natural stress fighter, the sweet scent of pink grapefruit gives an uplifting boost to the mind whilst soothing and clarifying your focus
- Bergamot – the fresh sweet citrus properties in this oil help to release hormones like dopamine and serotonin inducing feelings of relaxation and sedation
- Neroli – this light, sweet fragrance was used by the Egyptians to heal the mind and spirit. It acts as a mild natural sedative to help increase balance and reduce night-time anxiety
- Patchouli – has a soothing effect on the nervous system and works to help relieve the symptoms of anxiousness and stress by encouraging the release of serotonin and dopamine
- Nag Champa – the sacred Champa flower is used to make this heady sweet aroma. It helps relax a distracted mind to focus on specific thoughts, tasks or meditation
- Marjoram – is widely used as an analgesic for reducing pain and inflammation. Its aromatic oil properties calm the nervous system and have a positive effect on the mind
- Lavender – is a widely used remedy for a calming, relaxed effect on the mind. It has been used for anointing and healing for centuries. Its unique properties alleviate anxiety and sleep disturbance and can help relieve the effects of depression
Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit essential oil), Ocimum Basilicum (Basil essential oil), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli essential oil), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli essential oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender essential oil), Michelia Champaca (Nag Champa essential oil), Origanum Majorana (Marjoram essential oil), Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin essential Oil), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot essential oil).
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 3:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 3:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6.95 standard delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $9.95 standard delivery for parcels over 500 g
$9.95 express delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $14.95 express delivery for parcels over $500 g
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️