Black Chicken Remedies 100% Natural Essential Oil Blend Repel
Expert aromatherapeutic oil blends can powerfully affect the wellbeing and health of our bodies as well as our minds. Developing awareness of the scents released by these complex blends increases sensitivity and multiplies the benefits. These gorgeous remedial essential oil blends for use with essential oil diffuser or Nasalette Essential Oil Inhaler focus on different areas of wellbeing, whether for everyday use at home and work, or for other times when we might need a little extra help. Choose what you inhale, and feel the difference. A potent blend of beautifully aromatic essential oils naturally repels mosquitoes and other insects from home and work environments making them calming places to be. See ingredients tab for additional ingredient benefit.
There are endless ways to get the most out of your essential oil blends.
- Add 4-5 odrops to essential oil diffuser
- Add 6-8 drops to your bath for a relaxing effect
- Add a few drops to your favourite carrier oil
- Tip a few drops onto a hanky for anytime smelling
- Citronella – this multi-functional scent not only safely and gently repels insects and keeps them clear of the area but helps relax the mind reducing stress triggers in the nervous system
- Lemongrass – its light, fresh citrus power not only forms an acerbic bug barrier, but creates a natural stimulating mood lifter and calming agent. It brings balance to the mind and promotes mental clarity
- Peppermint – zesty and fresh, peppermint is not only the perfect mood lifter but its powerful smell is a natural insect deterrent. On humans, its unique aroma eases stress and works on your olfactory system to ease exhaustion and irritability
- Cedarwood – used by the ancient Egyptians, the warm woody aroma works to decrease irritability and calm nerves to prepare you for relaxation. This deep, earthy scent is an effective repellent for ants, fleas and ticks
- Catnip – widely known to relax the feline…this distinct plant has sedative properties even on the human, enhancing your mood and relieving stress and anxiety. Belonging to the mint family of herbs, this distinct scent has been researched to be 10 times more effective than the active ingredient in most commercial insect repellents
- Tea Tree –indigenous Australians have used the oil from the tea-tree plant in their natural medications for centuries. Its potent properties can assist in the relief of sorrow and anxiety, reduce fatigue and increase confidence by stimulating the mind’s processes. Not only does it carry these health and well-being properties for humans but it is absolutely toxic for insects and bugs. A perfect essential oil combining to make this, the ideal repellent blend
Nepeta Cataria (Catnip essential oil), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood essential oil), Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass essential oil), Cymbopogon Winterianus Jowitt (Citronella essential oil), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint essential oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree essential oil)
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 3:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 3:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6.95 standard delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $9.95 standard delivery for parcels over 500 g
$9.95 express delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $14.95 express delivery for parcels over $500 g
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️