Organic Merchant Immune Tea is a floral mint tea with a touch of warming ginger. Naturally rich in vitamin C, this protective blend of herbs traditionally helps to prevent colds and flu, clear congestion and strengthens your immune system to recover quickly. Immune Tea is the perfect way to stay warm and healthy throughout the colder months. With the perfect mix of protective herbs, this tea helps boost our immune system naturally and makes for the best tea for cold weather. Our immune system is designed to ward of bacteria and infections that cause diseases and illnesses. If our immune system is not strong enough we can be open to a variety of symptoms including, fatigue, muscle weakness, infection, tissue inflammation and much more. Herbal teas can help improve immune system function, that’s why Immune Tea is a combination of the best herbs to boost the immune system!
- Use 1 teaspoon per cup of freshly boiled water
- Leave to infuse for at least 5 minutes before enjoying
- Can also be enjoyed cold as an iced tea
Echinacea, Yarrow, Peppermint, Elder Berry, Rosehip, Ginger, Lemon Peel, Elderflower. 100% Certified Organic
- Lemon peel is high in vitamins C and is effective in treating a sore throat and aids digestions
- Elderflower helps slowly break down congestion in the lungs and sinuses. It also has the power to cut down the duration of a cold
- Rose hip is extremely high in vitamins and minerals, helping reduce the duration and severity of colds. It is said to contain more vitamin C than an orange
- Yarrow is used to induce sweating and helps raise body heat in cases of fever. It also relieves hay fever and can be used as a skin treatment to heal wounds
- Echinacea is known to cut the chances of catching a common cold by over 58%. It also reduces a cold by 1.4 days, proving that is incredible for your immune system
- Peppermint is a natural decongestant and antispasmodic. It helps alleviate congestion and soothe a sore throat
- Elder Berry helps soothe cold and flu symptoms, including fever, headache, fatigue, sore throat and coughing
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory and helps relieve a sore throat quickly. It also helps kill rhinoviruses, which cause colds in the first place. Ginger also help sweat out unwanted toxins from the body
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 1:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 1:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6 standard delivery
$14.95 express delivery
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery.
*Please note that Australia Post has suspended guaranteed next day delivery. Express shipping will take priority over standard shipping, however there is no guarantee that your order will be delivered the following business day.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
Sassy Organics is now shipping to New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong. The final delivery cost is based on the weight of your parcel and displayed at the checkout.
Please note that all import duties, taxes and charges are unable to be included in the item, shipping and handling costs. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with the customs office in your country to determine what these additional costs will be before proceeding with purchase. You can also learn more by visiting Australia Post guidelines for New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong.
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️