Organic Merchant Masala Chai is a traditional Indian black tea combining fresh aromatic spices balanced with premium full bodied orange pekoe. These revered Ayurvedic botanicals have traditional benefits and plant compounds that are antioxidant, anti inflammatory and anti microbial which may naturally aid digestion, balance blood sugar, improve circulation, fortify immunity, revitalize energy and cognition. Naturally contains caffeine, because of its English Breakfast tea as a base. The caffeine content in masala chai varies, due to differences in the caffeine levels of the black tea that is used. In Organic Merchant case you would have to drink two to three cups, in order to get a similar amount of caffeine to what you would get from a normal cup of coffee. So you can get off the fatigue treadmill without getting the jitters.
Miron violet glass is the best way to package herbs. This is because of the unique structure of the glass and its ability to maintain the quality of the product inside over a significant period of time. Miron glass only allows violet light (ultraviolet A (UVA), infrared (IR) and violet lights) to penetrate through its surface and blocks out all other visible light within the spectrum that have been known to accelerate the decaying process. So no loss of colour and no signs of drying out! It also means that the therapeutic benefit of the tea stays intact for longer. Miron glass is also eco friendly. It is made from natural raw materials and is reusable and 100% recyclable. This is extremely important to Organic Merchant as they are 100% plastic free in their production process and want to ensure all packaging they offer has the smallest impact on the enviroment as possible. A significantly longer shelf life, reusing and recycling all help to preserve our planet’s natural resources.
- Assists with PMS relief
- Assists in stabilising blood sugar levels: Studies have shown that cinnamon and clove may help increase the body’s insulin sensitivity and lower blood sugar levels.
- Anti inflammatory: Ginger is the most important ingredient when it comes to helping with inflammation. Additionally the cinnamon and clove work synergistically.
- Improves digestion/reduces bloating: The ginger cuts out the acidic nature of the tea, whereas the clove helps with saliva production. In general, the stomach’s and intestinal digestive components’ activities are enhanced by the spices found in our black chai tea, which assists in reducing bloating.
- Beats fatigue: The uplifting effect is mainly connected to the black tea found in the blend. Organic Merchant black chai’s caffeine content is rather low compared to a cup of coffee, but it will still give you the necessary energy boost. Furthermore the Indian spices found in our blend help revitalise your body.
- Cold and flu prevention: The antimicrobial properties of the masala chai’s constituent spices make this blend good for strengthening the immune system and minimising common infections’ negative effects. However, if you are after a tea that is specifically formulated to boost immunity, you might be more interested in Organic Merchant Immune Tea.
- Use 1 teaspoon per cup of freshly boiled water
- Leave to infuse for at least 5 minutes before enjoying
- Can also be enjoyed cold as an iced tea
Alternative: Boil or serve with milk/mylk.
Orange Pekoe Black Tea Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Fennel Seed, Ginger Root, Peppercorn berry, Star Anise Fruit, Cardamom Pod, Clove Bud. 100% Organic Ingredients
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 1:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 1:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6 standard delivery
$14.95 express delivery
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery.
*Please note that Australia Post has suspended guaranteed next day delivery. Express shipping will take priority over standard shipping, however there is no guarantee that your order will be delivered the following business day.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
Sassy Organics is now shipping to New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong. The final delivery cost is based on the weight of your parcel and displayed at the checkout.
Please note that all import duties, taxes and charges are unable to be included in the item, shipping and handling costs. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with the customs office in your country to determine what these additional costs will be before proceeding with purchase. You can also learn more by visiting Australia Post guidelines for New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong.
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️