This lightweight, hydrating, water-soluble cream cleanser is ideal for every day use. It is perfect to wash away the pollutants of the day and allows the skins natural pH to balance itself. This Vanessa Megan formula made with certified organic ingredients is known to remove make-up easily and effortlessly without any painful stinging to the eyes. A wonderful moisturising cleanser for all skin types. This cleanser contains essential oils of petitgrain and lemongrass, coconut oil, shea butter and Vitamin E. To learn about ingredient benefits, click on the ingredients tab. Also, check out our Blog on 'The importance of face cleansers'
Put 1-2 pumps into the palm of your hand, massage onto DRY skin to lift dirt and makeup. Rinse with tepid water. Pat dry. For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
100% Natural / 87% Organic: *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Cetearyl olivate (Olive emulsifier), Sorbitan olivate (Olive emulsifier), *Helianthus annuu oil (sunflower oil), Cetearyl olovate, *Camellia oleifera (Camellia oil), *Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil), Leuconostoc (Radish root ferment filtrate), *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopheryl acetate (Natural vitamin E), Xanthan gum, Sambucus nigra (Fruit) extract, *Citrus aurantium (Petitgrain) essential oil, *Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) essential oil. *Certified organic ingredients
- Petitgrain essential oil is known to have a tonic effect on the skin and could help clear up skin blemishes such as pimples and acne.
- Lemongrass essential oil has been known to minimize pore size, tightens the elastin fibers in the epidermis.
- Coconut oil provides a deep and real moisture. It helps strengthen underlying tissue and helps remove excessive dead cells on the skins surface.
- Shea butter’s healing skin care benefits are numerous. It may help fade acne and other scars, may heal sunburned, cracked and peeling skin, and may assist in soothing skin allergies and skin conditions like contact dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can penetrate through layers of skin, it can also promote collagen production which helps keep the skin look young and supple.