Ideal for all the family, KUU Konjac 100% Pure Bath & Body 6 Wave Sponge sheds dead skin cells to gently exfoliate the body and give an all over cleanse. Regular use can help reduce blemishes, ingrown hairs and keep skin smooth and helps to reduce eczema. Ergonomically designed with 6 waves, KUU Konjac pure bath sponge is approximately 13.5 cm wide, perfect for use in the shower or bath. In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used on their delicate skins for over a century, and now it’s finally hit Australia!! Made from Konjac plants grown on the volcanic plains of the UNESCO protected Jeju Island in South Korea, our pure konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable, this naturally moisture rich plant fibre is alkaline to balance the acidity of skin oils and impurities. Before use, rinse and hydrate your konjac sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any excess water, and gently cleanse the skin. It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your konjac sponge if desired. If a cleanser is added, the sponge will help the product work harder, and go further.
- Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any excess water, and gently cleanse the skin
- It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired. If a cleanser is added, the sponge will help the product work harder, and go further
- After use, always rinse your sponge well, and allow to dry in an airy place between uses. Please be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands (or in a towel). Alternatively your sponge is happy to be aired on a towel hook or from a window hook
- When dried it will shrink and harden, this is perfectly natural. Simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again
- Never use the sponge when dry. The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 2 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired and/or breaks down, replace it
- Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. The better care you take of your Konjac Sponge, the longer it will last
- Tip: Pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 1:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 1:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6 standard delivery
$14.95 express delivery
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery.
*Please note that Australia Post has suspended guaranteed next day delivery. Express shipping will take priority over standard shipping, however there is no guarantee that your order will be delivered the following business day.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
Sassy Organics is now shipping to New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong. The final delivery cost is based on the weight of your parcel and displayed at the checkout.
Please note that all import duties, taxes and charges are unable to be included in the item, shipping and handling costs. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with the customs office in your country to determine what these additional costs will be before proceeding with purchase. You can also learn more by visiting Australia Post guidelines for New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong.
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️