This Vanessa Megan intensive anti-ageing night cream has been specially formulated with the potent certified organic, scientifically proven anti-ageing ingredient IBR-Dormin, known to slow down cell proliferation. Combined with certified organic extracts and oils, this cream is designed to help assist in collagen production, skin plumping, improved skin tone, moisturisation and increased elasticity. This intensive night cream contains IBR-Dormin, ginseng, kelp, goji berry, vitamin E, spirulina, gotu kola, jojoba oil and rosehip oil. IBR-Dormin slows down skin cell proliferation, making this a valuable ingredient for anti-ageing and skin lightening, reducing age spots, maintaining healthy, younger looking skin. Environmental stressors (UV light & pollutants) enhance cell proliferation and lead to premature ageing. See ingredients tab for additional ingredient benefit.
Apply over face, neck and décolletage before bed to allow the rich formulation of oils and extracts to do all the work while you rest. For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
Note about airless pumps
- Olive leaf extract is a powerful extract of antioxidants that can help reduce the visible signs of ageing
- Gotu kola has been found to help improve the collagen foundation of the skin, fight free radicals and improve skin firmness and elasticity
- Spirulina is packed full of nutrients, it is 60% all-vegetable protein, rich in beta-carotene, iron, vitamin B-12 and the rare essential fatty acid, GLA
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can penetrate through layers of skin, it can also promoting collagen production which helps keep the skin look young and supple
- Ginseng contains glycol proteins which form connective tissue such as collagen, hence strengthening, tightening, smoothing and lifting the skin. It is known as nature's alternative to botox
- Rosehip oil is high in essential fatty acids include omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Essential fatty acids help to regenerate skin cells and to repair damaged skin tissue. they quench dry, sun damaged skin and help to improve the appearance of wrinkles
- Because of kelp rich iodine, mineral, antioxidant and natural anti-inflammatory aspects, kelp is believed to moisturize, soften and help skin retain its moisture. Kelp can easily penetrate the skin for instant hydration and is believed to help prevent the skin from sagging
- Goji berry is a powerful antioxidant, high in minerals, vitamins B and E. Helps prevent signs of age lines. Because this berry is very rich in polysaccharides, amino acids and vitamins, it stimulates cells and provides them with an energy needed to perform their metabolic functions
- Jojoba oil has properties that are the closest to our own skin's sebum therefore when applied to the skin it penetrates easily, without leaving a greasy or tacky feeling, this oil helps the skin to be pliant keeping it elastic and has even shown the ability to reduce wrinkles or minimize fine lines
100% Natural/ 81.70% Certified Organic: *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, *Simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil, Cetearyl olivate (olive emulsifier), Sorbitan olivate (olive emulsifier), *Camellia oleifera (camellia oil), *Rosa eglanteria seed (rosehip) oil, Leuconostoc (radish root) ferment filtrate, *Olive squalane, *Glycerin, *Theobroma cacao seed (cocoa) butter, *Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, *Spirulina platensis (spirulina extract), *Durvillea potatorum (kelp) extract, *Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, *Lycium barbarum (goji berry) extract, *Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) extract, *Narcissus tazetta bulb extract, Glyceryl caprylate, Xanthan gum, Sambucus nigra (fruit) extract, *Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn fruit oil), *Citrus aurantium amara flower (neroli) oil. *Certified Organic Ingredients
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 3:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 3:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6.95 standard delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $9.95 standard delivery for parcels over 500 g
$9.95 express delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $14.95 express delivery for parcels over $500 g
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️