This intensive moisturising and repairing organic face oil by Vanessa Megan is a powerful elixir of certified organic ingredients that absorb easily into the skin. The rich, nourishing and potent blend of certified organic oils are packed full of omega acids and vitamins to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and to help lift and tighten the skin to slow the signs of ageing. See ingredients tab for additional ingredient benefit.
Mix 2-8 drops of oil with equal parts water in the palm of your hand. Massage over entire face and neck area.
- Sea-buckthorn is the richest known natural source of carotenoids, beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A), vitamin E, vitamin K1, and beta-sitosterol
- Frankincense essential oil can be used to help to prevent wrinkles, and it will even help lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of ageing
- Macadamia Oil is a fantastic, regenerative oil. It is high in mono-unsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- Pumpkin seed oil (PSO) is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3-and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance
- Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production
Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol, Boswellia Neglecta (Frankinsense) Oil*, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil*.*Certified organic ingredients. 100% Natural, 99% Certified Organic
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 3:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 3:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6.95 standard delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $9.95 standard delivery for parcels over 500 g
$9.95 express delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $14.95 express delivery for parcels over $500 g
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️