Nature’s Elixir Face Oil (N.E.O) by Vanessa Megan is an intensely nourishing, skin strengthening certified organic facial oil that is known to help assist in replenishing, restoring and promoting skin cell growth, which in turn may help to assist in reducing pigmentation and blemishes. NEO’s certified organic base oils are high in vitamin A, E, P, and K, which makes this wonderful face oil an organic multivitamin shot for your skin. The blend of certified organic essential oils in N.E.O are known to help assist: even skin tone, lift sagging skin, bring the tone to the surface of the skin and minimise pore size. N.E.O is our beauty Elixir and a definite must for every beauty cabinet! This face oil contains argan oil, seabuckthorn oil, pumpkin seed oil, essential oils of rosemary, lemongrass and vetiver. To learn about ingredient benefits, click on the ingredients tab. Here is our recommendation for Top 5 Facial Oils
Put 2-4 drops in the palm of your hand, add a little water (this helps the oils penetrate deeper into the skin's layers) rub together and massage over face and neck area. Can be used morning and night. For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use.
100% Natural/100% Organic: *Argania spinosa (argan) oil, Hippophae rhamnoides L. (seabuckthorn seed) oil, *Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, *Hippophae rhamnoides L. (seabuckthorn) fruit oil, *Rosmarinus officinalis leaf (rosemary) oil, *Lemongrass (cymbopogon flexuosus) oil, *Vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil. *Certified organic ingredients
- Argan oil is very high in vitamin E, an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Argan is also very high in fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 9. These Fatty acids are not produced by our bodies but are necessary for healthy skin growth, keeping cells moist, supple and protecting against the entry of harmful pathogens and may assist in preventing premature ageing. Argan is non-comodogenic, so can be safely used on acne prone skin to relieve irritation and will not clog pores.
- Seabuckthorn oil is the richest known natural source of carotenoids, beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A), vitamin E, vitamin K1, and beta-sitosterol and an outstanding source of a unique array of other health-promoting natural components.
- Pumpkin seed oil. Vitamin E, selenium, zinc and essential fatty acids found in pumpkin seeds make them a crucial part of your anti-ageing skincare arsenal. Zinc found in the seeds help maintain collagen levels naturally for more elasticity.
- Rosemary essential oil is known to contain naturally powerful antioxidants, rosemary is recommended in anti-aging skincare due to its powerful regenerating, rejuvenating and stimulating activities. Rosemary Oil is known to have skin lightening effects and helps to naturally correct age spots. It also helps to tone and tighten sagging and loose skin to help it look firmer and more elastic.
- Lemongrass essential oil has been known to minimize pore size, tightens the elastin fibers in the epidermis.
- Vetiver essential oil is known to increase blood flow and even out the skin tone.
Sassy Organics offers free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100. Orders placed by 3:00 pm between Monday and Friday will be dispatched on the same day, using our preferred carrier Australia Post. If you order is received after 3:00 pm, it will be shipped the following morning. All orders received on weekends including public holidays will be shipped next business day.
Over $100 - free standard delivery
Under $100 - $6.95 standard delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $9.95 standard delivery for parcels over 500 g
$9.95 express delivery for small parcels (up to 500 g) or $14.95 express delivery for parcels over $500 g
Standard shipping delivery estimates
Up to 2 business days - Melbourne
Up to 2 - 3 business days - Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney
Up to 3 - 4 days - Brisbane and Hobart
Up to 4 business days - Country Victoria
Up to 6 business days - Perth
For express deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next business day delivery on all parcels that fall within Express Post delivery network. However, if your postcode falls outside the Express delivery network, it might take a little longer for your order to reach you. Learn more about Sassy Organics' Delivery
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Sassy Organics offers a 30 day return policy, where the product does not meet the consumer guarantee, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. 30 days is calculated from the day the product is received by you.
Change of mind
Sassy Organics also offers a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs. Please see full terms and conditions by visiting Sassy Organics’ Returns and Refunds Policy
At Sassy Organics, we love our customers and we reward customer loyalty. For every dollar spent you will earn rewards, which can be used towards your next purchase. In summary, you will receive 5% off your order (in rewards value) each time you shop with us.
Here is an example of how you will be rewarded.
- Spend $100 and receive $5 in rewards value
- Spend $200 and receive $10 in rewards value
- Spend $300 and receive $15 in rewards value and so on
After placing an order with us, you will receive a Reward Notification email, advising of your rewards value, based on your last order. To check your reward point balance at any time, go to your Sassy Organics account and check your balance under Voucher/Rewards.
To redeem points, your reward point balance will be shown at the checkout page, under step 3, just prior to finalising your purchase. You can choose to redeem some or all the points earned. On the checkout page, you will also see the new points you have earned during the order, which can be used during the next purchase.
Product review rewards
Terms and conditions
Rewards available to Sassy Organics customers only
Thank you ❤️